Multi-Discipline Intelligence Operational Support
- Support the build-out and improvement of friendly collection capabilities
- Improve access to battlespace information across the spectrum
- Recommend improvements and/or modifications to technological capabilities
PED Integration and Analysis
- Convert and refine collected ISR data
- Transform raw collected data into usable information for further analysis
- Modernize and integrate PED capabilities into holistic, efficient intelligence-gathering systems
Operations in the Information Environment
- Generate and apply informational power to increase competitive advantage across all operating environment domains
- Shape the role of information in operations across the Joint Force.
- Counter adversarial actions and create operational advantage
- Develop formal course structure and content
- Implement tailored exercise integration processes and scenarios
- Field and provide end-user training of emerging technologies and processes
- Supply formally trained platform instructors and curriculum developers
Special Security Operational Support
- Execute component Security programs, providing security office & security management services
- Conduct Security program management functions to include physical, personnel, information, and industrial security.
- Formulate and implement program goals, plans, policies, and procedures associated with the development and operation of SCI protection functions and activities.
Cyber Security Operational Support
- Conducting Assessment & Authorization (A&A) analysis ISO the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Conduct Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Establish and enforce System Security Plans (SSP), Ports Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) plans, and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Advise senior leaders on modernization priorities to build more lethal forces and maintain superior US military capabilities.
- Provide recommendations on budget requests to develop advanced sensing capabilities
- Recommend network and system interactions that allow for enhanced command and control.
Focused on Compliance
Since inception, all JCTM company operations have ensured a consistent control framework and uniform implementation of NIST 800-53 based controls from which NIST 800-171 is derived, as well as adoption of the voluntary NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF). JCTM continues to mature its cyber readiness posture in preparation for future certifications.
Talking Compliance, Awareness, and Education