Beginning with a single contract to provide aviation intelligence training services to the United States Marine Corps, JCTM has since grown into a diverse group of dedicated C5ISR subject matter experts providing services and technical solutions to corporate and government clients in support of various U.S. national security interests.
Our C5ISR T&S division primarily focuses on tactical level training, development, and execution of worldwide "multi-int" intelligence operations and corporate compliance to ensure protection of the Department of Defense (DoD) supply chain.
Our TS&S division primarily focuses on integrating and operationalizing emerging technologies to meet demanding requirements across multiple domains of the Information Environment and to increase friendly forces’ intelligence advantage.
▪ Support the build-out and improvement of friendly collection capabilities
▪ Improve access to battlespace information across the spectrum
▪ Recommend improvements and/or modifications to technological capabilities
▪ Convert and refine collected ISR data
▪ Transform raw collected data into usable information for further analysis
▪ Modernize and integrate PED capabilities into holistic, efficient intelligence-gathering systems
▪ Generate and apply informational power to increase competitive advantage across all operating environment domains
▪ Shape the role of information in operations across the Joint Force.
▪ Counter adversarial actions and create operational advantage
▪ Develop formal course structure and content
▪ Implement tailored exercise integration processes and scenarios
▪ Field and provide end-user training of emerging technologies and processes
▪ Supply formally trained platform instructors and curriculum developers
▪ Execute component Security programs, providing security office & security management services
▪ Conduct Security program management functions to include physical, personnel, information, and industrial security.
▪ Formulate and implement program goals, plans, policies, and procedures associated with the development and operation of SCI protection functions and activities.
▪ Conducting Assessment & Authorization (A&A) analysis ISO the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
▪ Conduct Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
▪ Establish and enforce System Security Plans (SSP), Ports Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) plans, and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
▪ Advise senior leaders on modernization priorities to build more lethal forces and maintain superior US military capabilities.
▪ Provide recommendations on budget requests to develop advanced sensing capabilities
▪ Recommend network and system interactions that allow for enhanced command and control.