Camp Pendleton North, CA 92055
Salary: $126,500.00 to $130,500.00 /year
FMV PED Analyst
Position Description: JCTM is currently recruiting to fill ****MULTIPLE VACANCIES**** for initiative driven intelligence professionals interested in supporting a dynamic Full Motion Video (FMV) cell. Successful candidates will exploit and analyze electro optical (EO) and Infra-Red (IR) full motion video in support Department of Defense efforts. Candidates must be able to apply remote sensing techniques and fuse target observables with other intelligence sources to create action-based intelligence. The position may require non-standard hours of work as determined by the supported entity.
Competitive candidates will possess six years of experience in the intelligence community producing draft intelligence assessments, informal intelligence reports, technical reports, and annotated graphical products for the Intelligence Community. All candidates, regardless of FMV experience must be familiar with multi-intelligence fusion, and activity-based intelligence (ABI) principles and be capable of exploiting imagery from traditional sources such as Commercial Satellite Imagery and National Technical Means (NTM).
* Completion of an Imagery training course from a recognized DOD or Intelligence agency Imagery analyst training program is highly desired (i.e. 1Nx1,35G, 0241, GITP, etc.).
* Consideration will be given to special candidates with All Source Targeting experience (i.e. 1NxO, 35F, 0231, etc.)
Imagery Analyst (FMV) Minimum Experience:
* Four (4) years of FMV experience
* Experience producing standard FMV products, such as, but not limited to, pattern of life analysis, 360’s, vehicle follows, etc.
* Experience supporting FMV missions in near real time via mIRC chat and the ability to accurately type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
* Experience with video capture tools and electronic light tables.
* Current TS//SCI Eligibility
* Deployments to Combat Zone supporting COIN/CT operations
* 4 -6 years of experience in a PED environment
Duty Locations: Camp Pendleton
Salary Range: $126,500 – $130,500
Starting Date: Estimated January 2019
* Available candidate positions are contingent upon final contract award.