WHO WE ARE Joint Computer Technologies & Training Management (JCTM) is a Veteran Administration Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) supporting specialized programs across the Department of Defense (DoD) and National Intelligence Agencies. JCTM specializes in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) technology integration and support services. JCTM is uniquely positioned to address customers’ most complex challenges, regardless of domain. Created from the coming together of emerging industry visionaries, DoD veterans and civilians-all known for their cutting-edge capabilities, people-focused cultures, and “mission first” mindsets-JCTM brings a diverse group of C5ISR experts under one roof, providing deep subject matter expertise, a portfolio of operationally relevant capabilities, and the agility of a focused, small-sized company.
OUR MISSION Help support the safety and security of our great nation.
- In God we trust. American Patriots helping support and defend the U.S. Constitution.
- Deeply passionate in helping our fellow DoD service members accomplish their mission.
- Always place the Warfighter’s mission first.
- Do what’s right, respect others, and perform with excellence.
WHAT WE DO
- Operationalization of Information Technologies:
- Data visualization, event analysis, pattern detection, mission planning, and mobile software using net-centric and enterprise architectures.
- Provide solutions based on the latest advances in open software design and integration.
- Provide Instruction, Training & Curriculum Development Services:
- Top Secret cleared senior & basic certified instruction, mentorship, evaluation, and training.
- Systems Approach to Training (SAT) curriculum development & systems management/data entry.
- Live, virtual, and constructive tactical and operational training environments/scenario development.
- Provide Tactical & Operational Advancement, Analysis, Support & Integration Services:
- Focused research, analysis, exploration, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experienced, qualified, ISR full motion video (FMV) analysis and imagery experts.
- Intelligence analysis support, program management, planning, information technology integration.